Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Tuff Time Is A Blessing

I know my SIL loosing his job has been a test for them. But they trust God and know that he's taking care of them. He's watching out for their every need.

But for me, it's been a blessing. Sometimes I think God done this just for me. Strange I know, but at times looking around, I see him blessing me through this.

For some time I had health issues and unable to get many things done that I wanted and needed to do. Things that need to be fixed, or cleaned out.. work done in my yard. So I would just have to do what I could and let the rest go. Well, after awhile it would get to me. Seeing everything and knowing that it had gotten to large for me to do. I would just say.. ok Lord, you're gonna have to help me with this.. cause it's more than I can handle. And he has.

Since Melissa and Brian have been here, they have helped me so much on getting things organized, moved around, cleaning out our old travel trailer and getting it ready to have hauled off. Brian has done work in the yard that I had a hard time doing like trimming trees, bushes, and such. He woke up one morning and said God talked to him about idle hands and from that point on he's been working so hard.

There have been so many things that they have helped me with. When I set here and look around, it just touches my heart. It's like getting your life back again. Things that seem so over whelming to me, things I thought would take forever.. are now dwindling away. A huge weight has been lifted off me.

I am just so amazed at how God works, how he can take a time like this and turn it into such a blessing. I know that God will bless them for this. I know he will continue to take care of them and I believe when God is finished here, Brian's new job will fall right into place. But in the mean time, I am thanking God for blessing me, for helping me like he has.. See, God cares about all those things in our lives. God knows what a weight it has been on me, and he wanted to take that off me... and I thank him for that.

So no matter what the enemy has thrown at us, God has taken it and turned it to good. And all I can say is..
Thank You Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment